While there are some noted best-practices, there are expressed barriers to effective implementation. A set of performance measures have been developed and are currently used by inpatient psychiatric setting that focus on the delivery of counseling and the referral of patients to appropriate aftercare. These measures serve as a backdrop to NRI’s compilation and repackaging of resources that focus on clinical knowledge and interventions to move inpatient counseling and referral outcome measures forward.
- 2021 Varenicline Update Regarding Nitrosamine Contaminants
- PPT slides: Tobacco Use Disorder
- Video presentation: Tobacco Use Disorder: The Neglected Addiction
- Tobacco Measures
- Pharmacologic Guide to Tobacco Cessation
- Certification of Completion