New State Profiles Underway & Recap of Most Popular Reports
Thursday, January 4, 2024
Happy New Year! As we await the 2023 State Profiles, let’s revisit the reports published in 2023 using the 2022 State Profiles Information. Each of these reports is based on information supplied by State Behavioral Health Agencies (SBHAs) and highlight priority areas identified by states. Accompanying each public report, the NRI Restricted-Access website (available to designated SBHA staff) provides state-by-state detailed information related to the public reports in a set of spreadsheets.
Here are the 5 most popular reports from the past year (based on pageviews):
- State Mental Health Agency Workforce Diversity Initiatives, 2022
- SMHA Support for the Behavioral Health Crisis Services Continuum, 2022
- State Mental Health Agency Peer Specialist Workforce, 2022
- State Behavioral Health Agency Support for Mobile Crisis Teams, 2022
- State Behavioral Health Agency Support for Less than 24-Hour Crisis Receiving and Stabilization Facilities, 2022
All Profiles reports are available online at www.nri-inc.org/profiles. SBHA staff have access to additional supporting data for each of the public reports via the Profiles restricted access website.